Sydney Infrastructure Tunnel Projects
JTMEC is currently engaged across multiple workfronts on the fit out of the 33km Sydney WestConnex motorway network.
JTMEC also have current engagements on the following infrastructure projects:
- M6 Stage 1
- Sydney Metro West – Western Tunnelling Package
- Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport
JTMEC’s work scopes include:
- The installation of high voltage electrical infrastructure, including
cable installation, high voltage switchgear and commissioning.
- HV commissioning and protection settings
- ASP connections and disconnections
- Low voltage terminations
- Substation build-outs
- Fibre optic network installation including cable installation, splicing and testing
- Feature lighting installation
- Electrical labour services.
JTMEC also holds contracts to supply the following products:
- Pump starters
- HV and LV Cable